The Infant Program is designed for children 6 weeks to 18 months. This program will provide a home away from home experience for both parent and child. The parent will feel comfort in knowing that the Garden Gate staff are caring, nurturing and experienced individuals, educated in Montessori and Child Development. Your baby will have a primary caregiver that will build a bonding relationship guiding your Seedling into a Sprout.
The infant daily schedule will be based on their individual needs. Each day the teacher will guide the development of the following skills and provide daily written documentation and communication with the parents.
- Feeding on demand
- Diaper Changes, Potty Training on Demand
- Tummy Time, Crawling and Exploration
- Songs and Nursery Rhymes
- Peer Social Interactions and Activities
- Sensory Based Learning Experiences
- Reading to Infant/Toddlers
- Outdoor Play
- Fine and Gross Motor Development
- Rest Time on Demand