The Younger Toddler Program is designed for children 18 - 30 months. This program will provide a safe and enriching experience for your developing child’s needs and interests. Together parent and child can begin the journey of being a family as well as becoming independent while discovering their world. The Garden Gate staff are caring, nurturing and experienced individuals, educated in Montessori and Child Development and are excited to build a relationship with your family.
The Younger Toddler’s daily schedule will be based on their individual needs as we begin to incorporate a planned schedule to their day. Each day will incur the following with schedule with continued communication with the parents.
- Group Snack and Lunch Times
- Diaper Changes on Demand, Potty Training on Demand
- Songs and Nursery Rhymes
- Peer Social Interactions and Activities
- Sensory Based Learning Experiences
- Reading to Toddlers
- Outdoor Time
- Fine and Gross Motor Development
- Scheduled Rest Time (after lunch)